Link Up!

We want to be inspired by you! Link up blog posts that relate to projects, recipes, and topics below so everyone can see your fabulous masterpiece. Share your creations so we can all see it!! If you have an idea to share, please email us.

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Going Bananas ~ Recipes Using Bananas


One of my husband's favorite treats is banana bread.  I used to be that wife who bought the boxed banana bread from the grocery store.  I think boxed banana bread is pretty tasty.  Well I stopped making it once I came across a recipe for homemade banana bread. 

It seems as if we always have a few extra ripe bananas leftover at the end of the week.  So they are perfect to throw into some banana bread.  Or you can freeze them and when you are ready to use them, cut off the tip of one end and then squeeze them into your recipe.

Link up below to share your favorite recipe that uses BANANAS!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, your blog sounds great!!! Keep going! I'm a new follower from Meet Me Monday and will be back! I would love for you to stop by sometime.
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete