Link Up!

We want to be inspired by you! Link up blog posts that relate to projects, recipes, and topics below so everyone can see your fabulous masterpiece. Share your creations so we can all see it!! If you have an idea to share, please email us.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Make Your Own Canvas Crafts

I have a new found obsession with canvas projects.  I usually pick them up whenever I see them on sale at my local A.C. Moore store.  The other week my local A.C. Moore had 24x30 or 24x36 deep canvases on sale for $9.99.  They are regularly $34.99.  What a deal! 

What about this World Market knock-off from Two Girls Being Crafty.  I have painted a square canvas...but haven't started this project yet...maybe tonight.  I just love it.  You can use any colors to match your decor.
{Source}

And look at this super easy project.  Stylelush uses canvas and laser cut scrapbook paper to create this cute artwork. 
I love how easy this project is and I know exactly where to find those laser cut scrapbook papers.  What a perfect way to decorate a nursery or playroom.

We want to see your art work.  Be sure to link up with something fabulous you have created on canvas below.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower of your blog via the Wednesday blog hop.

    Unfortunately, I'm not too creative. Well, unless you count scrapbooking. I'm pretty creative with that. But other things? I have to see and "copy" - it's hard for me to come up with ideas on my own. That's why I love blogs like yours! So many wonderful ideas!

    TheyAllCallMeMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog through Mid week mingle hop :)
    Hope you get a chance to stop by mine as well :)!
    Trish
    www.farmfreshdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on a Blog Hop. Please Stop By My Blog And Follow Me Back When You Can! Your newest follower & FAN! Thanks! http://mommywholovesgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, hopping by and following. I would be grateful if you follow me back at Obstacles & Glories, thanks!

    ReplyDelete